Your warranty form should be retained by you at all times. In order to make a claim under this warranty you must return the product to your nearest Bunnings Warehouse (see www.bunnings.com.au for store locations) with your Bunnings register receipt. Prior to returning your product for warranty please telephone our customer service helpline 1800 069 486.
Your product is guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase. If a product is defective it will be replaced in accordance with the terms of this warranty. Warranty excludes consumable pars, for example: wheels, bearings.
The benefits provided under this warranty are in additional to other rights and remedies which are available to you under law. The warranty covers manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired and replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The following actions will result in the warranty being void.
• If the tool has been operated on a supply voltage other than that specified on the tool.
• If the tool shows signs of damage or defects caused by or resulting from abuse, accidents or alterations.
• Failure to perform maintenance as set out within the instruction manual
• If the tool is disassembled or tampered with in any way
• The warranty excludes damage resulting from product misuse or product neglect